1st December, 2016 - 13:30 - 15:30 and 2nd December, 2016 - 13:30 - 14:30
1. NUCLEU 2020
2. Prediction Of Consumer Choice Of Low Carbon Technology By Using Artificial Neural Networks
3. Digital Connected Infrastructure
4. Energy Shafts
6. BEST POSTER - A replicable, systemic and integrated strategy to adapt European cities and urban ecosystems into the smart city of the future
7. Prosumer Flexibility Services for Smart Grid Management
8. Advanced Clean Intelligent Energy Efficient Technology - ACIEET a Globally Oriented Product
9. Conceptual Design of a Two Stage Pyrolysis-Gasification Network for Waste Biomass Conversion
10. Design and Operational Characteristics of Local Energy and Flexibility Markets in the Distribution Grid
11. EnergyCultures – Science and the Knowledge Intensive Governance of Global Change
12. Deformation of the Earth surface by water mass loading/uploading effects
13. Small House - Energy Efficient Alternative
14. Advanced Accelerated Corrosion Testing – AACT And Passive Thermal Storage Solutions
15. Industrial scale pre-commercial plant for second generation lignocellulosic ethanol
16. Albedo control - A smart energy efficiency solution against global warming
17. CELSIUS – A district heating and cooling platform for networking and knowledge
18. C-Energy 2020 - National Contact Points‘ support for SET-Plan objectives
19. Re-industrialization of EU & the Energy Union
20. Analysis of the European Electric System with an Important Share of Renewable Production
21. Exponential leap for global energy plasmabit
The SET Plan 2016 – Central European Energy Conference X poster session aims to provide energy sector stakeholders the opportunity to present their work, exchange ideas and share information on innovative projects, best practices and original research findings.
We are kindly inviting you to submit an abstract of your work, ideas and information on innovative projects, best practices and original research findings in H2020 projects in all topics related to energy sector and especially for the conference topics with the following focus:
- Energy Union
- Research and Innovation
- Renewable Energy
- Efficient Energy
- Smart Cities
- European Energy technologies
- Transport Decarbonisation
- Nuclear Energy
The abstract will be the basis for poster selection, and we advise authors to focus on describing the salient aspects concisely.
Please, submit an abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission of the abstract is October 31st, 2016.
The authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection by November 10, 2016 via email.
For the selected authors the deadline for submission of the poster is November 20th, 2016
30 selected posters will be exhibited during the SET Plan 2016 – Central European Energy Conference X as well as on this on this website. Best conference poster will be chosen and recognized as “Best poster of SET Plan 2016 – Central European Energy Conference X”. The best poster will be identified at the Concluding and closing session of the conference and will receive a prize and letter of recognition.
We will provide a board and set it up in designated area; simply send us your poster paper by the deadline.
A short stay at the Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission. The winner will be able to explore the work of specialized expert departments and laboratories of the JRC, which are located in several European countries. For more information on the mission and structure of the JRC please visit www.ec.europa.eu/jrc.
Poster Paper Guidelines
- Standard A1 size
- 16 Font with legible script
- The use of large print, high-quality graphics and pictures, and colour is encouraged
Each main point or theme of the paper should be highlighted and supported on the poster. The presenter can go more in depth during discussion and interaction with viewers.
Posters will be displayed during the whole conference on Thursday, December 1 and Friday, December 2.
The Author must be present for Q&A on scheduled time:
- December 1st, 2016 - 13:30 - 15:30
- December 2nd, 2016 - 13:30 - 14:30
Internet connections will be available.
For questions, please contact the conference manager at michaela.masarova[at]cvtisr.sk.